Infasecure - Achieve Premium 0-8 Years
Why We Love This:
- Suitable from birth to large 8-year-old
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- Extended Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 8-year-old
- Ultra-compact width - great for 3 across
- Secur-air™ - Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Techology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Active Bamboo™ - high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Available in 2 modern colours
- Twist & Lift™ - One-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover - remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist-resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- New design infant insert
- 9 recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster 'Safety Zone'
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Vehicle seat protector included
Achieve Premium: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Achieve Premium is the next evolution of our groundbreaking Birth to Eight Years Type A4/G Convertible Car Seat. It allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30-month-old, and Forward Facing with an internal harness to a large 8-year-old. Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development, it's the only restraint you'll ever need.
Premium Materials and Comfort; Active Bamboo™
Achieve Premium features our new Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort. Also, we've completely redesigned the covers, utilising the highest levels of craftsmanship, and the new modular infant insert offers support and comfort to smaller babies.
The gorgeous new Active Bamboo™ covers overlay an unprecedented level of padding, with up to 3 times the padding of our previous child restraints! As a result, it's the most comfortable ride we've ever produced.
Premium Safety; Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) & Secur-air™
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. Achieve comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.
Achieve Premium includes a slew of features designed to make travel easier. Buckle holders keep shoulder straps out of the way when placing your child in the restraint. The twist-resistant straps ensure a safe and comfortable harness fit every time. All new labeling across the Achieve is designed to be easier to understand and use. It comes with a free In Case Of Emergency label with every Premium restraint. This ensures that emergency services have all the information they need, should you ever be in an accident.
There are nine levels of recline available in Forward Facing mode. Twist & Lift™ allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. Because of this, it means no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition, Achieve also comes with a fabric seat protector, and a free SafeGrip Belt Clamp.
Premium After Sales Care;
By purchasing Achieve Premium and registering your warranty with us, you're automatically enrolled in our Priority Customer Program. Receive lifetime discounts on spare parts and covers, early and exclusive access to events and promotions, priority customer care and much, much more.
*Please note it can sometimes take up to 4 weeks for this item to be dispatched.
Please Contact Us to obtain a freight quote.
- Width (w/ Cover) – 48cm
- Width (Cover Compressed) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 66cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm