Owlet Monitor V3 Duo
Why We Love This:
- Hear & See from anywhere
- Track baby's heart rate & oxygen levels
- Stream live video and audio to your phone
- Secure, encrypted WIFI
Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Monitor Duo is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming live video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with live readings of heart rate and oxygen levels in the Owlet app. Parents can see and hear baby from anywhere, and multiple users can access the same account with a single login.
What's in the box:
- Smart Sock Sensor
- 3 Fabric Socks (fits 0-18 months, or 6-25 lbs.)
- Base Station
- Charging cords
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cables with Temperature Sensor
- Owlet App
- *Smartphone not included
Details & Specifications:
- Smart Sock
- Smart Sock Version 2
- 18 hour battery life
- Fully charges in about four hours
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Sock is BPA Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed; Designed in USA
- Imported Product
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for Owlet app. Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password
- Cam measures 2.2" L x 4.1" H x 2.2” W
- Cam weighs .7 pounds
- Imported Product
- The Owlet app requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi required for the Owlet app. Owlet app only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password.
- HotSpot Wi-Fi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. The Owlet Baby Monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are ultimately responsible for your baby. This device is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
*The Smart Sock is an information-gathering product intended to assist in tracking the well-being of healthy babies from 6 to 25 pounds and up to 18 months of age. It is not a medical monitor or other medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Smart Sock. Read the full disclaimer here.*
Please select all options.