Owlet Smart Sock 3
Track heart rate, oxygen level and sleep trends with Owlet Smart Sock V3
Why Stroll On Mum's Love This:
- Tracks baby's heart rate & oxygen levels
- Basestation alerts parents if anything appears to be wrong
- Measures sleep trends
- 16hr battery
- Wireless monitoring
- Wireless charging
- Helps new parents adjust & feel less anxious
- Available in Mint Green or Dusty Rose
Let Owlet keep every baby safe.
Parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them keep their babies safe while they sleep. Our award-winning Smart Sock goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to tell you the things that really matter, when it really matters.
The Smart Sock is the first baby monitor to track your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate—the best indication of baby’s health—while they sleep. If your baby’s readings leave preset “safe” zones, you'll receive a notification that lets you know your baby really needs you. Now you can feel more confidence, more freedom, and more peace of mind knowing that Owlet is here to help you keep your baby safe.
Our all-new Smart Sock is the third of its kind and it's smarter than ever.
What is in the box:
You will receive the base station, sock electronics, AC adaptor, cords and fabric sock to accommodate the growth of your baby's foot to around 18 months of age.
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Measures 3.5" L x 3.5" W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
The Smart Sock 3 is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock 2 is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.